Project - simple web data entry/excel tool
We have many little script/tools that we build, and we can start with this one.
This one is easy if you have html experience
PHP, mySql and Excel experience.
- see sheets attached
- 1. Web entry for a) user and for b) super user
- a) user enters in simple integers based on date: stores in mysql db
- b) super user does only 3 or 4 things (adds users etc.)
- 2. super user imports data from mysql locally that user enters into a file into excel file
- 3. excel template (we have and can provide) that loads that file and populates cells
- 4. and 2 other features: stores user info in a simple cookie and b) super user can issue a backup of the mydb structure and data (and store it)
We will supply you with the db structure and sample data, and the excel template upon selecting a winning bid
-responsiveness to communications - within a day
-quick turn around on project with status updates here and there
-source code (if applicable)
Thanks for bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
internet explorer, netscape