I am seeking a designer/programmer that can rebuild a site of mine. The reason it needs to be rebuilt is because the person that originally built it is unreachable and I do not have ftp info. As a result, I will need assistance rebuilding so that I can switch hosting providors. Please view attachment for url.
This site will need to do the following things:
1. Site will need to have web content manager system that will easily allow users to make changes to pages.
2. Site will need to securely take cc and mail them to specified email address.
3. Site will also need to be w3c compliant (<[url removed, login to view]>)
4. Site and code will be considered copyrighted material and may not be used again after all content is delivered.
5. I will provide hosting space and sql DB for design.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).