This is a really simple wordpress project for someone that knows how wordpress works. I need a simple wordpress site developed. You can use a pre-existing theme, as long as it fits with a theme of social and moral issues.
I will supply the domain name, hosting and the 2-3 keyphrases that the site is to be optimized for. I’ll also provide 20 or so articles that will be the content of the site, all related around the keyphrases.
The site needs to have the following features:
* There is a static front page, but with the most recent article previewed (the first 3 lines or so) on the static front page.
* When an article is published, the details of the author are displayed accompanying the article.
* A “refer a friend?? option on every page.
* Incorporate an aweber opt-in form as part of the theme, displayed on each page.
* A Tag cloud
* The permalinks would need to be structure in a SEO friendly form, such as that outlined at: <[url removed, login to view]>
The following plugins will need to be implemented:
* Ultimate Tag Warrior or similar techorati tag plugin
* Google Sitemaps Generator
* SEO Meta Editor Advanced
* Social Bookmarks plugin or similar that allows submission by users to social bookmarking sites.
There already exists opensource plugins for all of the above, I just don’t have time to compile and implement them all.
I need 3 more wordpress sites done in the near future, so this is the first of 4 I have planned. Further work for the right coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all 3.0+ vesions of ie