I need a small database that will be used by 5 people who will be logging complaints. There are three types of complaints (they can be called Category One, Category Two, Category Three). When the database is opened the user should be provided with a menu of three options (the three categories).
Once in one of the categories they should be presented with a form to input data. The input form will be no different for each of the three categories. For each category the data gathered will be the same;
3. Description of Problem
4. Actions to resolve Problem
5. Staff person assigned to complaint (Rebecca, Muhammad, Denise, or Sonia) via drop down menu
6. An automatically generated number per complaint (like a customer ID number).
There will be queries that are necessary. We will need to search for particular complainants; like how many complaints a complainant filed in a given period and/or total. We will also need to query to see how many complaints were filed against a respondent (and perhaps within a given time period).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form.
2) 3 months of simple tech support.
Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP.