Can you edit and customize Wordpress styles? If so this is a simple job...
The style can be seen on michianacosmetics.com. The style is from deanjrobinson.com. We have edited it some. We preferred the white style. We need to adjust some more of the colors in the css files. Here is some of the other the customization we need done...
1) Edit existing style header. The current head is too larger and I want to have the banner to be not so high. There is another image we'd like to put in the top right corner. I have put some of the code in there...just needs adjustment.
2) It uses SideBar Modules--I want to put a small video Plugin in a specific spot right below the search box. It will be abaout that wide. The video plays from within that screen. The script used is Daiko's Video Widget. I need someone to fix Daikos to it'll work within SideBar Modules.
2) I also need to make sure all the plugins I want to use will work correctly. I cannot seem to get UTW to work.
3) we are using an ad management package (called AdPeeps) and want to add a couple "advertising spots" to the existing top, side, and bottom--again dont knwo if it can be added as some type of module from within SBM.
We are using Wordpress 2.1.3 on a linux server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, Wordpress 2.1 .3