The object of this is to provide 3 strings when the [username][url removed, login to view] is called a dataset being String1,String2,String3 and every TIMER seconds goes to next dataset
A way to users to log in and edit that [dataset] to create the list of data, and set the TIMER
a way to create new users.
1 MySql Database 3 PHP Files
1) [url removed, login to view] Allow creation of users/password
2) [url removed, login to view] Login/Pass - allows user to Edit/add/remove List of [MyDataSet] and timer and then creates [UserName][url removed, login to view] file
3) [UserName][url removed, login to view] - Output [MyDataSet]
Every [timer] cycles to next item of [MyDataSet]
the DataSet will be just 3 strings
User logs in and creates 3 items in teh dataset plus [Timer]
item 1 = a,a,a
item 2 = b,b,b
item 3 = c,c,c
now when ever [UserName][url removed, login to view] is called it only outputs a,a,a and after 30 seconds it will output b,b,b and 30 more seconds c,c,c then 30 more seconds if at last item go back to the start a,a,a
the 30 seconds should be 'editable' with the 'timer' variable
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MySql on a linux webserver (i think)
I allready have the webspace set up i can give you login/pass to upload your work and test it on my system if need be to ensure it will work with what i got