- All features of [organizer example]
- Preview pane, filter and sort from [chooser example]
- Asynchronous server communication for tree from a couple [other examples], communicating with server via JSON.
- Couple of buttons in context menu and preview pane
I'll be developing the server pieces, so no need there. The goal is to basically have a mini photo manager. Like [organizer example] but extended a bit and actually working.
Here is a rough mockup of what the final result should look like:
![Image Hosted by [url removed, login to view]]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in readable, commented form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).