This is a simple project for tuning a webpage to be. Have a home webpage that I am setting up. Have the majority of the planning and coding done, but have some simple fine tuning to do.
1) Need some simple rollover table cells. Want the attached [url removed, login to view] with the hyperlinks noted to be like in the attached index_desired.html. More normal lettering white changing to the tan as in the title lettering when for a rollover and activating the hyperlink.
2) Need the links to two cameras setup. Currently using activewebcam (py software) and want them linked to the web page
3) Have a Davis Provantage Pro II weather station that is using Ambient Virtual Weather as software that can publish to the web the current data.
Need someone who can do the above and clean up the general coding. Please see attached file for detail.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, IE