I need to setup a very simple affiliate program for my products which I sell online through shareit.
The affiliate system consists of two simple steps:
1) Candidate affiliates register with shareit (this doesn’t need any programming) and they get a affiliate ID (AFID)
2) Affiliate then puts on his website a link which points to our first php script, ex:
[[url removed, login to view]
The] task of this first script is to put a cookie in user’s computer which remembers the affiliate Id (AFID) and immediately redirect to our download link which we will provide to you. If the cookie already exists then the script should not replace it.
We need then a second script for ex.:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The task of this second script is to read the cookie on user’s computer and:
- If the cookie exists then add the affiliate id found there to our buy now link and redirect the user:
Buy Now link with affiliate:
<[url removed, login to view]=1&cookies=1&affiliateid=AFID>
- If the cookie doesn’t exist then just redirect the user to our normal buy now link:
Buy now link without id:
[[url removed, login to view]=1&cookies=1]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).