I need a postnuke module which meets the following requirements :
- written in Latest PostNuke API ([url removed, login to view] and up)
- have installation script (using pninit)
- must use 'define' for multilanguage support so I can translate it.
- sideblock also needed (explained below)
I need this functionality :
I have a .csv file with 6 fields (ranking, previous ranking, name, manager, points, gone up/down). I need a module to import that .csv file to a table in my postnuke database (for example nuke_managercomp). The admin needs to be able to import the csv through the administration, and the user must be able to view the fields of the table. (I have examples of everything on how it should look). All fields are just viewed from the database, but the last field must also display an image, depending on if the value in the last column is negative, zero, or positive. I also have a php script that I currently use to import the csv file should that be of any use.
The sideblock should display the top x entries from the list (I also have an example for this).
Any questions : just ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working postnuke module in latest PostNuke API, which includes complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation script that will install the module (in ready-to-run condition) on the CMS (Content Management System) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Postnuke [url removed, login to view] API Compliance required !