A very easy to explain project. I want a professional to develop a snake-and-ladder game for WM5 and WM6. The new thing here is that since the original game is multiplayer so we want our to be so but utilizing bluetooth technology.
The scenario is as follows:
-The game initailize, search for bluetooth enabled nearby devices and start off with the selected parties.
- Each player gets his turn, toss, the others see the resulting numbers.
- The player's colored object moves on all screens and the next takes his turn.
- The first to reach is the winner and all loose.
Just that ;-)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
WM5 and WM6
Screens Supported: To start with VGA and QVGA.