I need a PHP script that will check an email message for SPAM. I have a web-based multi-user system that includes emailing tools and would like to offer this as a tool to them.
It would work like this:
1. They compose an email message in their account.
2. They click a "SPAM-Check You Message" link, which sends the email content to your script.
3. Your script analyses the message and returns the SPAM-Check results.
4. My system displays your results to the user.
1. The script needs to check against the SpamAssassin rule base (and any other important SPAM Blocking software you might recommend).
2. The script should return a raw SPAM index score and a breakdown of the score. For example, for the following message:
Subject: GET YOUR FREE BONUS!
Please <a href="[url removed, login to view]">click HERE</a> now to get your Bonus For FREE!
your script will return a raw score of [url removed, login to view], and the following specifics:
Subject is all caps - [url removed, login to view]
Subject contains "FREE" in all caps - [url removed, login to view]
Body contains "Dear Friend" - [url removed, login to view]
Body contains "For Free" - [url removed, login to view]
Body contains HTML text link that says "Click HERE" - [url removed, login to view]
3. You will need to "translate" some of SpamAssassin's codes when returning the specifics so they are in plain English if the SpamAssassin "Description of Test" is not clear.
It's a pretty simple script based on a pre-defined rule base. But I would prefer that you have previous experience with a project like this or intimate knowledge of SpamAssassin, because some of their Test Names and Descriptions are pretty obscure.
Thanks for looking and I'm looking forward to working with you...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc.).
Please code in PHP.