We are looking for an electro-(wo)man who can help us in controlling several motors, all connected to one power-supply.
Situation as we see it (see picture):
One motor works at 4,8-9,6V, 2A.
Two other, smaller, motors work at 3 to 9V, 0,6A.
The smaller motors work 'together' in such a way that it should be assumed they always revolve in a similar speed.
What we want:
1. We want the big motor, as well as the two smaller motors to be controlled by Hall-sensors, so we get accurate speed at all time. Both speeds (big and both two smaller motors) should be adjustable by pot-meters/adjustable resistors.
2. Secondly, we want all three motors start slowly, and gain speed until they reach the predefined maximum speed (as set by the two pot-meters, respectively for the big motor and the smaller motor).
Power-supply: please tell us what type of adapter we need to buy.
Motors, wheels: we already have these, so _we only want the electronics_!
If you need more info, please tell us!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).