This program will be used to help a purchasing officer to purchase stock items for a bakery from a number of suppliers, enabling the bakery to purchase each item from the cheapest supplier.
Program to be written in MS Access 97
2. Product Table
3. Pricing Table (this will tie in the Supplier and product with pricing)
4. Purchase Order Table (This will list all products for order and the cheapest (or selected) Supplier and pricing
The program will work like this:
The purchasing officer will enter the products in an order, the products must be in the product table or the system will help create a new product.
The order will then be processed by the program and will generate a form that lists each item and the cheapest 5 suppliers for that item.
The cheapest supplier for each item will be pre-selected via a check box, but this can be overidden by the purchase officer if another supplier is preferred.
The program then generates the purchase order with each item orders being assinged a supplier and the pricing is also save to the order.
From that purchase order an order for each supplier is then generated and can then be faxed to each supplier.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MS Access 97 running on celeron system (256 MB)