hi who knows well strings in assembely
this project will test your knowledge of strings and text display programming by asking you to design a menu-driven applecation that allows a user to enter a word or phrase and to determine whether that word or phrase is palindrome. plalindromes are words that read the same way both forwards and back words. for example , the following words are palindromes: mom, dad, radar, civic, toot and deed. to aid you in crating the program we will establish the following rules with respect to the lenght and content of a palindrome:
1 .palindromes must contain only letters
2. palindromes must be no smaller than three letters.
HOWEVER, a user may type an embedded palindrome in a nonsense string; for example : #####mom$$4%%%. your task is to remove all non alephabatic charecter and determine whether the remining letters from a palindrome. please test your program by using five words from the list above plus the following phrases: Able was i ere i saw Elba, Madam i' m Adam and man a plana canal Panama. you will also be required to supply two words or phrases that are not palindromes.
in addition to above requirement the assingment also requires that you do the following :
1. a) Generate an error massage of your choice if the user enter a word or phrase of less than three letters.
b) display the following massages after input: example: Rader is a palindrom or Charlie is not a palindrome
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
2. display a color selection menu (see attachment) from wich the user may choose five pairs of colors. each time the program runs the menu must return so that the user
can make another selection. if the user enters a number not in the menu or simply hit return the standard white letters on black background must appear.
3. the program cannot simply end after one excution. you must ask the user if he/she wishes to " go again"(Y/N)?." if the user enters any response other than "N" for no
the progaram continues by redisplaying the menu.
IPLEASE SELECT COLORS
1. YELLOW ON BLUE
2. RED ON GRAY
3. BLACK ON CYAN
4. YELLOW ON MAGENTA
5. YELLOW ON BROWN