We are? a British design agency that produces client web sites but we also have our own in-house ecommerce or subscription based sites.? We? write comprehensive briefs, have high standards? and offer a steady stream of work.? **What is [url removed, login to view]**
The site is designed to be a? luxury lifestyle online directory. Its aim is to create an online communtiy.? The left hand side of the navigation offers the directory, split into 4 sections; Travel, Lifestyle, Fashion, & Beauty.?
The right hand side navigation are tools offered to the subscriber.
**What we are looking for?**
We are looking for a forward thinking team of .NET programmers who can interpret our brief and enhance it.? There will be times that we will look to you for guidance on how best to achieve the functionality that we require.? We are only looking for coders, any design work that is required will be done in house, in these instances you will be provided with the artwork and you will need to create and code the pages.? We need someone who can deliver and that that pays attention.? The site is being featured on a TV Show soon, and we need to get these updates live.?
Our brief is pretty detailed to ensure that the updates are carried out as efficiently as possible, however a lot of the work that is required is changing the page cosmetically, please ensure you scope the work accurately, as past experience has shown that a detailed brief occasionally has meant the programmers have over scoped / over priced the work - the detail is there to reduce time not add to the budget.
Please explain your pricing or give us a break down of hours per section
1) Complete a fully-functional working website complete with content management tool to be uploaded to the server.
2) A copy of all complete source code of all work done should also be delivered to us the buyer.
3) The web site should be the compatible with w3c standards
4) The site should work in all browsers and platforms including explorer, firebox, and safari
4) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
5) The web sites & other server-side deliverables that will run on our server should be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
6) All functions within the web site should be included as listed in the brief attached.
7) Buyers will not have the right to redistribute the code.
8) If conducting this work on behalf of a client of Strategic Design, at no time must you have contact with the client. If a client receives your email within a forward and contacts you directly you must re direct his email to us.
* * *
This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Oct 28, 2005 1:21:53 PM:
Its been pointed out to me that the links on my brief were not working, I have now updated the links and all codres wishing to bid should now review the brief and submit their bid and or questions.
Many thanks Amanda
Hosting is with Virtual Internet [[url removed, login to view]] all hosting details provided.
FTP and database access will be given to the short listed coders.? We are looking for a long term working releationship and a quick turn around on this project.