I am a developer who is slipping on a schedule.
I am building a small web app using LAMP technologies. The application is similar to SugarCRM...if you know SugarCRM, you will understand most of this app.
The data model is different.
I need assistance on the interface.
**Scope of work:
**1. There will be 17 Modules to this application (i.e. there are 17 data tables displayed on 17 webpages).
2. One module will be a Home module. It will contain 2 list views and 2 graphs. A list view or graph can be clicked upon, which directs one to another module that is filtered appropriately.
3. The Home Module will contain a list of approximately 8-12 shortcuts (to be defined). All shortcuts are of the Create/Edit/Delete data nature.
*For the other modules:
*4. Each module will display 1 list view and 1 graph. I will supply the data that makes up the graphs.
5. A list view or graph can be clicked upon, which directs one to another module that is filtered appropriately.
6. Each module will have search/filter capabilities.
7. Each module will have forms for Adding/Editing data.
8. Each module will have a shortcut menu for Adding/Editing/Importing data. Code to actually import is not necessary--but would be appreciated.
**Some Notes to the Interested Developer**
Themes and css will be provided.
I will supply the database to work with and it will have some test data in it.
If you know your way around a database, then you see the FK relations and should understand the relations for jumping between screens (modules). But I will make sure the winning bidder understands what modules are related and what links them.
This is what I expect...
The successful delivery will be a completely navigatable web interface that can be easily installed on Linux or Windows. A zip file with the application's root directory down is expected (html and php docs).
Aside from Adding/Editing data, I do not need any business logic. Just interface work. If you want to put the Importer code in for me, that would be great.
Windows XP or Linux