• Target: Symbian OS 8 and 7
• Nokia 6681 (Series 60 SDK, FP2) is the primary target
• Symbian OS Server
• Symbian OS App
Symbian OS Server:
• Shall start on phone boot
• Load configuration after start-up
• Wraps any outgoing call
• Enable log upload/download configuration by calling a special number like: 101
When a call is started, call processor shall:
• Process the dialed number against rules on config file and number format specification
• Allow, deny or change called number
• Create a log entry
Call Number Change:
B# should be processed in this order:
• If B# has 0x00 format is a special number (allowed or not)
... more on attachment
Log Upload / Configuration Download:
• After user press 101 <send>, Symbian Server will connect to web address and post log information
Symbian C++ APP
• User should have an icon on Phone Menu to view current Config file.
• Information can be shown like a plain text file.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
Symbian OS 7 and 8