• Target: Symbian OS 8 and 7
• Nokia 6681 (Series 60 SDK, FP2) is the primary target
• Symbian OS Server
• Symbian OS App
Symbian OS Server:
• Shall start on phone boot
• Load configuration after start-up
• Wraps any outgoing call
• Enable log upload/download configuration by calling a special number like: 101
When a call is started, call processor shall:
• Process the dialed number against rules on config file and number format specification
• Allow, deny or change called number
• Create a log entry
Call Number Change:
B# should be processed in this order:
• If B# has 0x00 format is a special number (allowed or not)
... more on attachment
Log Upload / Configuration Download:
• After user press 101 <send>, Symbian Server will connect to web address and post log information
Symbian C++ APP
• User should have an icon on Phone Menu to view current Config file.
• Information can be shown like a plain text file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Symbian OS 7 and 8