We are building an application to manage inventory within our database. We need help in building the UI components of the application.
This is a windows based application written in DotNet 2.0/3.0. We want experienced User Interface developers to help us design and implement a grid on the front end. This is 1 component of the complete application and other components are being developed in house.
The developer/development firm will be required to build a complex gird on windows form using the Syncfusion grid control. We will provide hand drawn screen shots of what we need.
Our current application already uses the Dot Net Bar control and the Syncfusion controls and we want developer(s) who are aggresively familiar with these controls.
Some aspects of the grid that will be developed are as follows -
1. The grid will display inventory within the database.
2. Inventory will be of different types and sub types.
3. Inventory will be displayed based on start and end dates - by weeks.
4. For every inventory line item per weeks the fields will remain the same -
5. The fields for 4. will be Total Capacity, Totall Available, Totla Sold and The Percent Sold
6. A pie graph/bar graph will be displayed within the week sections also that will group line items totals by types and also the sub types.
7. The gird will have the ability to insert and update data.
8. The software application will be in C# working with datasets or BindingList objects which will be decided on project initiation.
9. Work will be performed on a remote server that will be hosted by us. Some of this work can be done off line. How ever we are very familiar with the remote work model and will not tolerate any lax and sluggish development behaviour.
A sample hand drawn layout in excel is attached.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP will be the client station where this application will run.
We will provide the base application which has already been built. We will provide the form on to which you will perform the UI modifications and related coding.
The idea is that you will provide us with a class object that we can initialize and load data to and then call refresh of some kind and the data will get displayed on the grid. So we can load any kind of object as long as the attributes conform to the class.
You can change the class internally to a dataset or data table(s) as you wish.