The subject of this coding work is the client software which is installed on mobile phones.
Typical Sequence of Client Application steps is as follows:
1. Client dials the company owned phone number from his mobile;
2. Client software dials tone digits (detailed in the spec attached);
3. Server establishes the connection with the desired party (out of this project scope);
4. Employee chats with the desired party and hang up;
5. Server software logs the call information for further analysis (out of this project scope).
I am attaching a details spec as well - this should give you a good idea about the functionality requested.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Mobile 2003, 2003 SE, 2005 editions, both Smartphone and Pocket PC