How are you today?
We are seeking to establish an interactive and dynamic Web Site to serve as a mechanism for the provision of telecommunications information.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* Descriptive Information-Provide categorized descriptive information
* Publications-Allow publications to be displayed on the site
* Security-Control access to designated areas of the site by the use of Access Control Lists (username and passwords)
* Dynamic User Interface-Allow the graphical user interface which makes up the layout of the site to be easily updateable
* Edit Content-Authorised users should be able to login and Add, Edit and delete content
* User Feedback-Allow the collection of feedback from users of the site
* News-Allow the publication of news items
* FAQ-Allow the publication of a Frequently Asked Questions list on the site
* Links-Allow a listing of links to related web sites and activities to be maintained
* Relational Database-Allow the storage and access of data using a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
* Application Forms
* About Us
* Public/Private Forums
* News, Press Releases
* Contact Page
<[url removed, login to view]> gives an idea of what we are looking to do