I need someone to test the dating software on [url removed, login to view]
You will need to do the following:
1. Create at least 4 new users (two ladies, two gentleman) with pictures, and complete registration. You will provide the username and password of the users you created.
2. You will attempt to interact between the different users to see how things like chat and instant messaging are working.
3. You will test things like Buddies, View Ads, Search, Stories, Messages, Top Rated
Then you will provide a list of at least 10 recommendations for improvement or bugs you found.
I'm looking for things like:
- wording that doesn't make sense
- things that don't function right
- features that are difficult to understand how they work
- features that seem unneccessary
- feedback about the user interface. it should be easy to use
- missing features that would be helpful
- problems with the layout (note: already know about it not looking right in IE. It works best in Firefox, and it will be looking the same in IE shortly)
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).