I am interested in finding someone that will teach me PHP.
1) You must be able to use Skype (so a broadband connection, speakers and a microphone are needed)
2) You must be able to speak good English
A great bonus would be if you could have a way for us to have a "blackboard" where we can work together.
On the first lesson we will take a look at some code on one of my websites, and discuss ways we can customize the code. I already have some basic knowledge of PHP and mySQL and have written some basic applications.
I would like you to bid on one hour of training.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
web based training