[[url removed, login to view]] is a real estate website where property data is stored in two databases, NtreisMLS and Griffin.
Company wants to duplicate an existing database (Griffin) add some new fields, and then populate it with records from a second database (NtreisMLS).
1. Duplicate the Griffin database as a new database named DG2
2. Search the NtreisMLS database for listings matching a specific criteria, and write them to the DG2 database. (see “Database [url removed, login to view]? for details)
3. Install a trigger (or some other procedure) to update the DG2 when NtreisMLS is updated.
· Excel doc (“DG2 [url removed, login to view]?) contains the following information:
- NtreisMLS and Griffin table structures
- A field map linking DG2 and NtreisMLS fields you can use to write your routines
· Word doc (“database [url removed, login to view]?) with notes on reading from NtreisMLS and writing to DG2
· SQL Scripts for Griffin and NtreisMLS databases and existing SP.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).