1)The first is a korn shell script that asks for a date and formats it for example as
May 07 2007 and sets it to 'May 07 2007 12:00AM’ the morning for the entered day so it will work
2)Also could I get help in formatting the SQL results from the script will be selecting them from the temp table like
select max(MsgId) from tempdb..diff20070511_7
but its just cosmetic and I’m not atthat stage yet.
3) The rest will be to load up the database from the dump back.
4) Do a few Unix stats in the script not sure exactly what it will do as
Needed work changes for a script asap
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).