I am hoping to learn unreal script but am having a tough time setting up the environment. The deliverable for this project is a step-by-step instruction on how to set up the right environment so I can use unreal script to develop simple mods. Specifically, the deliverable should tell me:
1. What version of unreal tournament to buy to get the unreal engine.
2. Where/how to get the unreal script environment and how to set it up.
3. How to test to make sure it is properly set up.
You should have some game /mod development on your previous projects or point me to a portfolio. Those with mod experience will get priority for this and a couple of follow on projects that will be after this.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).