I am looking to update our website [url removed, login to view], which sells handcrafted sandals. Specifically, I would like to:
- Add Joomla as a content management system - we might be adding other sandals & stories to the mix
- Change the website title to “Sierra Sandals.??
- Add a website icon (.ico image) to the top of the web page ??" maybe a small image of sandals (ala the ‘Y!’ for yahoo)
This gig might turn into ongoing work for my websites. Besides your bid, please also let me know how long it would take you to complete this project. Thanks for looking!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape