This is for an update of website - [url removed, login to view]
1. Attached are loan programs that must be listed. Users are entering on Quick_App. They have to see the programs and details. The programs should be seen, the Details can be in a tree setting.
2. On the Quick App form, user must know there is a second page to the application. That can be done with a notice, the button, etc. Examples - Continue Page 2, 2 page applicaiton, etc.
3. On the Quick App form, user can't go to page 2 unless we have a name and email address. The warning should say "Please fill in an owner name and email address. If this is a business acquisition, please fill in the buyer (s)"
4. On the Quick App form, the first page must be captured in a seperate table on the database already created. Yes, this will have duplicate information as the current table, but we want to capture those that only filled out the first form.
5. Contact Page - Drop down "Best Time To Call" should have an option to leave blank.
6. On Quick_App_2 (second page of application), Owner's name should not be in bold
7. On Quick_App_2...Please add a comment area on the bottom of the "Loan" section. It should read "Other Project Information: " followed by the text box
8. At the bottom of the page it should read in red (or different color) - "A pre-approval does not verify any documents from the borrower and is based soley on the information provided in this form. If any information is not clear, we will contact the borrower."
9. On the Quick App main page, I want a slogan..."New and Improved SBA Forms"
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, Webpage programming.