Hi Coders -
I have purchased a real estate template from <[url removed, login to view]> and need to move the code into a new DREAMWEAVER template with all of the elements which are in the site now, they are basically in the same positions but made to look a little nicer VERY little coding is required simply a coder who can read 3rd party code and can transfer the functions...
**A few small changed are required**
1. Images which i am uploading are not showing for some reason
2. On the PDF the £ sign does not appear
3. On the [url removed, login to view] page the font of the title (Street Name) is still a little big
4. The icons under the image need to be in the centre as closer together
5. Update the format of the PDF in the site to include some logo's and footer text
My version of the site is at [url removed, login to view] and an image of what i want the site to look like is in the code.
1. Can read 3rd party code
2. Can create site from DREAMWEAVER TEMPLATES
3. Can work quickley (48hours to complete)
4. HAS MSN or Yahoo to be able to chat
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).