Hi there...I'm going to need some quick help with my website that uses Typo 3 ([[url removed, login to view]]).
1) I need to update some of the links under Top Sports Picks
2) I need to change the pictures (and links) under Sports Tickets.
3) I need to create a couple of pages. They will follow this format: <[url removed, login to view]> (just need to make about 5 more)
4) Need to change a couple of the pictures and links in the filmstrip at the top.
You'll see that all of the above uses pages that have already been created, and you are either editing or making a new one that is similar to other pages.
After this is finished I have several more things to do. I'm hoping to find someone that can do this work immediately (as in by tomorrow at 2 pm my time), and then continue doing more by 2 pm again the following day.
I am a nice guy and I try not to be a "slave driver", but I need fast and accurate results. Who would like to help me?
(I always appreciate responses that demonstrate a knowledge of the bid and the technical aspects)
Thank you mery much for your consideration, and I look forward to meeting you and working with you!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, mySQL, typo3