A very small app that will allow the safe removal of a device that is inserted in a USB port.
The app must show three possible states:
- When a device is inserted.
- When it is safe to remove (and power is cut off)
- When it has been removed.
See image above.
I will also accept an app that will do only the second and 3rd items. I would type in the correct drive letter, and the app would do those two steps.
BTW, the 3rd step, if possible, should prevent the usual Windows beep and notice from occurring in step 3.
Needed immediately for Windows XP, 7
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, 7