You have made the short list for this project by either previously submitting a bid on this or another one of my projects.
Prior to selecting the bidder with whom I want to work, I want to be a little clearer on what I want to achieve and what I think the project entails. I want to be sure that the expectations on both sides of this project are the same. Therefore, please read through the following and either submit or update your bid as appropriate.
Web site design needed for vacation rental site. This site will have similar functionality to that of: [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] . This functionality will include searching (both graphically and through a text and dropdown box area), multiple property display page, single property display page, property owner signup, login, photo upload and property maintenance areas, etc. We do have some ideas on what we would like to see and how we want to see it. We’re looking for something that is not only graphically pleasing, but is also easy to use (thought should be put into the user interface).
This design/layout and graphics will be turned over to a developer for development in PHP. Therefore completed work should be in a format that a developer can immediately use.
Finally, we would like you to clearly state the following in your bid:
1. Your timeframe for completing this design (Note that we are more interested in quality than speed, but we will use this to set an agreed upon completion date.
2. The process that you use for design and how you will work with us to come up with a design that works for the site and is something that we like. For example, you may work by presenting 2 design proposals and then working with us to select the design or elements of both designs that we like best. Essentially, we want to know how you work and how you will work with us and how many different designs we should expect.
Please see deliverables for additional information.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Cut images and page layout as agreed to in final proposal.
5) Delivery date as agreed upon in bid.
6) As a first cut (and obviously this is design dependent) we see the necessity for the following pages (however, this may not be all):
Graphical search page(s)
Textual search page
Multiple property display page (multiple results from search page(s)
Single property display page
Additional pictures display page (Show More Pictures)
Popup with Mapquest map of property's location
Email owner page and email success page
Owner Login page
Password hint page
Send me my password page
Owner Account Management Page
Owner signup/join page including:
Tell Us about yourself (property owner information)
Credit card information entry page
Tell us about your property (probably multiple pages)
Upload pictures page
Note that a different design is not necessarily expected for each of these pages as a template could be used.
7) In addition, we would expect that the following would be included in the delivery:
Design of up to 10 icons
Design of any image maps necessary to support the agreed upon design
Royalty free stock if used
Delivery of Web ready images
Any css files, js files if needed
Pages handcoded in HTML
Site will be developed in PHP/MySQL.