vBulletin Version 2.3.5
There are two issues with our current installation of vBulletin:
1) A while back someone hacked into the forum server and deleted my account etc. Since then, my gallery link has been messed up. If you click my gallery link now, it takes you to a page that has no photos because the gallery thinks my name is ‘Test Test’. Steve Z. used Test Test to get my account restored in the beginning (I don’t recall exactly what happened).
2) In the past the “gallery?? button would show up *only* if that particular member had images in his gallery. As is right now it’s on every single post and if you click it will simply say “this category does not contain any images?? if the particular user doesn’t have a gallery. Is there any easy way to change it back to the old style?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).