Hi- I want someone who will do some work on a VBulletin site and teach me how to continue that work in the future. I have a working VBulletin site but I am very confused by the administration and customization, and need help with the following:
1. creating & modifying templates so that designer changes can be implemented easily. (they change things a lot)
2. administering groups and/or access masks (?). The client wants to create many (hundreds, eventually thousands) of 8-member teams: small, private forums. How to create these and assign members to them easily.
Working together through a chat or messenger would be great. Thanks
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).