Hello, I need a very simple designed to work with my server. For phase 1, I need an application to work with any domain on my server and it will be setup like this:
1) The domain will be a "catchall" email address.
2) Any incoming mail to that domain will receive an autoreply (in plain text or HTML format) to the person that emailed us.
In phase 2, I want the ability to setup different email aliases to have different replies (including from name, from email, subject line and body text of course).
This should be a no brainer for a good programmer. I need this asap, please quote on phase 1 with thoughts about phase 2 in mind!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).