To design and implement an embedded microcontroller on an Altera FLE10K20 device with the following specification.
- load-store RISC architecture
- 16bit instruction
- 3-operands arithmethic and logic instructions
- 8bit datapath
- 256X16 ROM for instructions
- 256X8 RAM for data
- 2X8-bit input port
- 2X8-bit output bit
The design steps required for the project are:
- instructionset architecture
-ALU (design to be in schematic capture using only primitive)
-register file (design to be in schematic capture using only
-instruction and data memory
-program counter and flow control logic ( design to be in VHDL)
-control unit (design to be in VHDL)
-test strategies for demonstration
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
1) program is to be run in win2000