1. Person goes to office HQ/branch pays and request for smartcard. Application is key in to the system. Fingerprint is then is take and stored in the system
2. Branch then sent the hard copy form and picture to HQ.
3. HQ compile all form then sent it to vendor.
4. Vendor keys in all details scan and store picture online then print the card using ID card printer (XID 440), then encode the details & fingerprint (if any ) excluding picture to the card chip.
5. Vendor Sent the finish card to HQ.
6. HQ then sent to related branch. Branch receive then update the application status from in process to ready for collation.
7. Customer visit the web search his card status if it ready for collation with where to collect details option to print out search result, then he and his spouse goes to related Branch/HQ to collect his card. His and his souse fingerprint is taken and stored to the system then card are passed. Done.
8. Few reports like , num of application , status lead time and etc.
9. External device involved , ID CARD printer driver will be given, smart card reader read & write SDK will be given, thump/fingerprint reader . SDK will be give.
10. Record can be search by name, card number and fingerprint.
11. Language customize option. So that I can customize it to my local language.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
That all. Make a stand alone any web base platform
and as DNN (DOTNETNUKE) module (OPTIONAL)