I need an online test script created in PHP and MYSQL. The script should be able to host multiple tests at the same time.
There should be two separate sections of the script - one for the teacher and one for the student.
In the Student's area, the student should be able to :
1) register with his name, email id, username and password
2) view a list of tests available
3) select the tests that he can take
4) view marks and teacher analysis of all the past tests he has taken
5) contact the teacher through a feedback form - the form should include his username and email id by default
In the Teacher's area, the teacher should be able to
1) create new tests
2) edit old tests
3) enter a test name and description
4) select the no. of questions that the test should have (options should be 25, 50 or 100 questions)
5) select the no. of answers each question should have (this should be given for each question because one question may have two options only while another question in the same test might have 4 options)
6) select whether this would be a practice test or a formal test (see test features for more details on this)
7) Teacher should be able to divide the test into different sections and specify the analysis to be displayed for each section (see Test features and attachment)
8) add external links to text, graphics, audio or video files. (for. e.g. the question format will be, view the video clipping and answer the following question. So the teacher should be able to give a hyperlink to the video or audio. The formats that will be linked to are txt, html, jpg, gif, wav, mp3, avi and mov.)
9) Teacher should be able to specify whether the scores for the test she is creating should be shown immediately or after the analysis is done (for analysis part pls see Test features and attachment)
10) Teacher should be able to decide whether to allow a particular student to access a test or not.
11) Teacher should be able to view marks and teacher analysis of all the past tests each student has taken.
You can see a sample of the analysis and the report that should be generated in the [url removed, login to view] attached with this description. I've also included a list of features of the test for clarity.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) All documentation required for configuring, installing and using the script.
Should be installable on Unix based Server/webspace.