I would like a simple web app (in php) that does the following:
Step 1: Source A ??" user can paste in text from any source or import a word doc. User also must select from a category drop down list which will allow the backend to reference the appropriate fields in the DB (in step 4)
Step 2: Source B ??" user can paste in text from any source (no import needed)
Step 3: User hits the Compare button
Step 4: The program will then compare the text in Source B to the DB based on the category selected in Step 1 (DB already built and in place) and pull out words that match the text in source B.
Step 5: The program will then take the results of the match in Step 4, and compare those words to Source A
Step 6: The results will display all of the words that match between source a and source b. the results will also show the words that were in Step 4, but were not in Source A. The results will also display words that are commonly used for Source A. The results will also display a grade.
Please see the attached diagram for more information. Note that I have the same web app that does everything above, but it does not have the copy and paste function in step 1 or step 2 (which is what I need now). You should treat this as a standalone app, but reference the same backend DB for words.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Also provide samples of your web apps when bidding. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) No copies of this program may be redistributed. All work must be destroyed upon delivery.
5) Partial payment will not be allowed. Project must be completed in full to receive any funds.
Must be compatibel on all versions of IE, firefox, mozilla and netscape.