construct a website to attract prospective employers to come to your school and interview CIS or CS majors. website should include information about your school and about our deparment of interest to prospective employers. capture essential and relevant information from the prospective employer, including company name, contact name, contact phone, and website URL. This informaiton is to be stored in a relation named "Industry". YOu also need to allow them to schedule interview dates. All interview dates have interviews on the hour beginning at 9AM and ending with a 4PM slot. Any times that are to be blocked will be indicated by a student ID of 00000. The second audience is the set of graduating seniors. They are to be allowed to see which companies are coming and what, if any, times are available for interview. Students must register priior ot signing up for their first interviews. Once registered, they may sign up for any number of interviews. The student registration information includes the student ID, first name, middle name or initial, last name, and phone. The student ID is used to allocate an interview time to a student. The students are alslo able to purchase items from your website.
1. A resume kit $4.00
2. A Tips on Interviewing document $1.25
3. A Dress for Success document $3.25
4. A Job Hunters Guide document $6.25
CONTINUED UNDER DELIVERABLES(DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE)
Remember to add 7% sales tax to their order.
orders are to be verified, all information collected, then a confirmaiton screen showing a random confirmatiion [url removed, login to view] total value of the order is to be displayed.
The database is shown below.
1. Industry Name FK 1. ID PK String
2. 9AM FK 2. First Name String
3. 10AM FK 3. Middle Name String
4. 11AM FK 4. Last Name String
5. 12PM FK 5. Phone String
6. 1PM FK
7. 2PM FK Industries:
8. 3PM FK 1. Name PK String
9. 4PM FK 2. ContactName String
3. Contact Phone String
4. Website URL String
Has to be done in XHTML
Let me know your time frame for completing the web design
FK stands for foreign key
PK stands for primary key
I need to be able to enter my schools name in the and upload some pictures.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
XHTML , should be able to run all platforms