We are seeking an experienced Web site designer for our main site: [[url removed, login to view]]
We will provide the content for the pages and handle submitting the site to the server.
We would like to clone <[url removed, login to view]> with a few slight changes, which will be provided to you upon acceptance of bid.
You'll see it is basically a simple, clean looking web site. This should be pretty simple for someone who knows what they're doing.
We will provide more details to qualified bidders. Please do NOT bid if you are a first time coder on Rent-a-Coder because we will not accept first-time coders' bids.
We expect the winning bidder to design mockups AND receive approval for the mockups before any markup is written.
The markup must be written following the best practices and web standards. Only designers / developers with true experience coding web pages should bid. We expect the winning bidder to create a professional project within a reasonable amount of time. If this project is completed quickly, it will result in an additonal bonus, as well as future work.
Here are specific principles that must be followed when writing our markup:
- Table-less layouts
- Optimized for Search Engines (Google, Yahoo specifically)
- Optimized for 1024?-768 resolution
- Optimized for all versions of: Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox / Netscape
- Fast Loading
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer / Netscape / Mozilla FireFox