I need a programmer to re-write an asp page. This asp page allows entry into our e-commerce server. The problem that we have is that this page does not allow the user to use the back button to get back to the original reffering page. Here is an example:
1) click this: <[url removed, login to view]>
2) hit the browser's back button.
Notice how the page wont let you go back, you get trapped in the web site. This is very annoying to people who come over to our site from search engines like froogle.
if the reffering page = [url removed, login to view] then go back 2 else take user to ecommerce server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to run correctly on all popular browsers.