The output from this project is an email containing the poll data.
The input to this project is a list of web URLs or specific sub-page defined as polling targets.
"SET UP" PAGE
1. POLLING FREQUENCY:
Frequency of polling on a per-target-page-basis
2. EMAIL OUTPUT FREQUENCY:
Number of minutes between output emails.
3. EMAIL TARGET DEFINITION:
Allow up to 10 email targets to get the output
A single setting, "Polling Frequency", defines the number of minutes between each poll of the page.
A form "Setup" should ask for the web page address and number of minutes between each poll of that page.
The 'Setup' form should also allow the user to define how many minutes between output emails to the email target. (EMAIL OUTPUT FREQUENCY)
1. For each (web site/web page) processed, list the following:
2. All outgoing links, in "LabelText:Link" format
3. All new links found since the last processing of that page should list first. Using an ASCII 'a' to make these items sort first in the list in acceptable.
4. A single email with all the data from all the pages should be sent to the email target(s) specified in SETUP.
5. Should run minimized with an icon of some kind defined to ID it in the tray.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Simple tech notes on source and any issues for users that they may encounter while using.
Windows 98 and up to XP