This is my 2nd attempt on this project. 1st coder did not deliver. If you bid on this project please ensure that yu will be able to meet the deadline and fullfill all expectations. I will not consider buyers that do not put any thought into their bid.
this bid is for an online photo contest
1. Main Page
2. A relational database that users would be allowed to upload photos, make comments, and vote on images. I would need to split the contest up into regions.
3. I would need an admin page where I could delete or modify entries, comments, etc. also on the admin page I would need the ability to create and add regions and also to delete regions.
4. a frequently asked questions page. I will supply the content.
5. a contest rules page. I will supply the content.
6. a prizes page. I will supply the content.
7. a view contest page. this page would also have a drop down menu that would allow a user to view regional contests. Users viewing the contest would be able to vote on the photo and make comments if they wish. the photos shold be displayed in a randomn order with there score showing underneath the photo. a user would click a button the make or view comments on that [url removed, login to view] users would be allowed to only vote once per photo per day.
8. an entry page. a user would pay by credit card or paypal then be allowed to upload 1 photo along with information. There should also be a way for a user to enter in a promo number to recieve a discount on the upload. If a user wanted to mail in an entry we should provide the information to do so.
IF you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask with your bid.
I am also willing to pay a generous bonus based on early completion and quality of work.
thank you for your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
must be all platform web friendly.