My requirement includes both creating a software and writing a tutorial sort of article. I will seperate the requirements below for easy readability.
1. The first requirement is to create a small working web application. Say a small library software or something. Then you need to add web services to access this application. So basically you need to first create this software and then convert it to be used as a web service.
2. The second requirement is to create a small tutorial which explains how you created the web application, then gives a introduction to web services and how to convert the given application to a web service.
The duration for this is 3 months.
I need expert guarantee for this.
Also i need updates of the work every 15 days.
If anyone is interested then please bid on this. my range is 100 to 250$.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the application needs to work on win xp and above win versions. You need to use Java as the language for coding.