I would like quotes on time and cost for [url removed, login to view] . Please give your quotes for cloning the entire web site to make it a stand-alone social networking web site. In this case, I need all functions of this web site, with the below listed additions:
1. I need the web site to be bilingual (English and another language). I will provide the language translation versions. This multilingual feature covers all member's profiles, meaning their profile can have different language versions after they sign up.
2. I need a faster web site allowing for a large number of members (up to tens of millions) without slowing down the download speed. The web site to be cloned occasionally gets slow. especially at the start page (flash) and the default page of member's area upon signing in (the flash page with a pie with pins on it representing members).
3. I need it to be a fee-based web site. Paying members enjoy certain benefits and premium features and online support. This can be a monthly fixed fee, which upgrades the membership to a premium level. In addition, non-premium members can also use such premium features by paying for each instance of accessing them at a given unit rate per instance.
Advanced development tools are required rather than those being phased out on the market. Your quote must be targeted and accurate after taking a close look at the site. Ball park quote is not welcome
Bidders MUST show their user name created for the site I want cloned so that I know you have really used and understood the site and made an accurate bid accordingly. Also, in your bid please let me know the technolgies you propose to use and any other relevant information about your skills and additional support you provide. Without these details, your bid is ignored as incomplete
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Mar 14, 2007 7:25:21 AM:
Hi, please consider making your best bid on the project if you have not done so. Some of you have just sent me messages of project clarification without making the bid. I need to make a final choice within several days.
As appopriate for the site in particular