I am an author and speaker. The two sites that best example what I’d like my site to function like are [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]] . I don’t have as many activities and products as these two guys, but the functionality and professional look are what I’m after. Here are some of the things I need:
* I want to create and maintain the content myself, but I’m looking for initial site redesign and programming.
* I use FrontPage 2002, and would want to be able to change and add content without having compatibility problems.
* I also need to capture visitor names and emails to build an email marketing database. I was thinking of using [url removed, login to view] for both the database and autoresponder capabilities.
* To effectively gather names for my database, I’ll need exit popup forms to capture people who are leaving without filling out the “free newsletter?? form on the pages themselves.
* I need online ordering capability. [url removed, login to view] has that, but I’d consider alternatives.
* I want to add audio to my site (see [url removed, login to view]) or I can do typical WAV files.
* I want to add video to my site, so people can see samples of my live seminar presentations.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows server 2000 at
[[url removed, login to view]] and all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape.