Please see [url removed, login to view]
I have a few changes that I would like to make to the website.
1. Catalogue of properties. I would like to keep an online catalogue of properties that would contain the following batch of info
1. Property Name - 30 characters
2. Number of Bedrooms and Bathrooms - 15 character (example '3br / 2baths')
3. Brief Description - character 50
4. City - character -30
I can put all of this in an access database and just ftp it up to be used by the application if that would be better and that may be preferred. Then you can use the data in the properties section so the user can click on the Property Name and City and then see the description.
I have rewritten the text for the Member and About Us links. I would like a link for News. I would also like to make it so that that the links are accessible without scrolling down. I would put the news table in the access database and then you can scroll it when the user views the website.
I would have two fields in the news table.
1. news heading - 40 characters
2. news text - 150 characters
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).