We are a real estate company that would like a web site that will enable us to:
1. Promote a positive business image
- Company overview and description of services provided
2. Display property listings that include a description, price and JPEG photos
3. Property search for MLS (multiple listing service)
4. Financial calculators
5. Neighborhood/Map location
6. A "contact us" page to capture data/information for visitors to our website.
Here's a link to a website that is similar to what we have in mind: <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
As long as the web site can be hosted by "[url removed, login to view]" I don't care about the platform.
It must be fully functional with 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer,