1) A secure web based survey, where a user, who already has been provided a unique login, would answer a series of questions concerning the database record (we will provide Excel spreadsheet of database).
2) After the user survey is completed, the output will be saved to a text file, with each record generated for that particular login. After that login is made and successfully submitted, that login will no longer be able to enter the site again.
3) Send an email out after the survey has been submitted to the user provided email address.
4) Below is the first draft of the survey questions:
*<the below records are obtained from database, keyed from login number>*
FACILITY ID NUMBER:
NTSC CHANNEL: X
DTV Channel: Y
These arameters came from the FCC database. If you believe in error, contact your legal consul or engineering consultant.
1) From the above records, select the facility you wish to replicate your _DTV_ or _NTSC_ facility for your repack channel?
*For question 2, if Both DTV and NTSC Channels are between 2-51, inclusive, then ask this question*
2) Both of your channels are in-core. Please prioritize the channels you wish to repack, including an optional user selected channel
If NTSC or DTV Channel is between between 2-51, inclusive and NTSC or DTV Channel is between between 52-69, then ask this question*
2) You have one in-core channel and one out of core channel. Please prioritize your in-core channel with an optional channel that you have selected (no guarantee it will work) :
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
1) We would allocate a Linix box to be connected to our internet pipe. We just have the OS - all the code needed would be provided by the vender.
2) Suggestions on somewhere to host this software would be accepted.